Tue, Sep 27|
Womb Coaching Certification Program (2)
When we own our feminine womb power we stand in our birthright – free, unapologetic, yet loving, compassionate, courageous and powerfully vulnerable.
Time & Location
Sep 27, 2022, 6:00 p.m. – Feb 25, 2023, 6:00 p.m.
About the Event
Womb Coaching focuses on and assists in the healing of the sacred feminine container; healing the womb space of birthing and power. It could be healing from a difficult birth experience, a sexual or physical violation or just a deep desire to know the power of the feminine.
- Womb coaching gives you the knowledge, tools, techniques and resources to facilitate within yourself and within other women
- Assist other women in healing their womb space
- Become a spiritual midwife
- Learn the ancient power of birthing
- Foster powerful feminine presence
- Encourage the return feminine sovereignty
- Re-imagine balanced feminine power and empowerment
- Discover the true heart power of the feminine
If you do not have experience working 1:1 with clients in a coaching/counselling capacity and would like to be certified as a womb coach you can develop these skills with our staff outside of the womb coaching program at a reduced cost.
The womb coaching program is a 6-month journey to discover the power of our wombs from the spiritual and physical understanding of birthing as women. There are two evening classes per week and two full days (Saturday). When we as women awaken and heal our womb space, we make available to others a deep knowing and an inner pathway of healing for others. During this 6 month program you will have an opportunity to delve into your own womb imbalances and you will learn to support others in their healing. We will explore the underlying energetic and spiritual imbalances of the following topics and much more: menstrual, menopausal and fertility issues, disconnection from deep intuitive knowing and sovereign power, manifesting dreams and having full impact, harmony and support between women, and navigating feminine losses and transitions.
What will you be able to do after the Womb Coaching Program?
- You will learn techniques and skills to support your self-healing and others healing.
- You will refine your ability to offer skillful womb coaching to others
- You will develop an ability to connect physical and psychology issues with the underlying energetic and spiritual imbalances.
- Your Womb Coaching skills will help others to heal concerns and issues that have not healed with talk therapy and bodywork.
September 27, 2022 to February 23, 2022
Tuesday EVENINGS: 6pm - 9pm (Pacific Time)
- AND -
FOUR SATURDAYS: 9am – 5pm (Pacific Time) - October 29, November 26, 2022 and January 29, February 25, 2023.
$2,795.00 plus GST (Payment Plans are Available)
Gael Carter: Co-founder of the Institute of Shamanic Medicine. www.shamanicmedicine.ca
Sheryl-Dawn Watson: A shamanic practitioner and body centred therapist who specializes in womb coaching, sexual awareness and intimacy coaching. www.sheryl-dawn.com
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO REGISTER:
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call: 877-329-8668
** ONCE YOU HAVE REGISTERED, WE WILL CONTACT YOU TO SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW TO ENSURE THAT THE PROGRAM IS A GOOD FIT FOR YOU.