Pre-Natal Massage Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
July 16, 17 and 18th, 2021
10:00 am – 5:00 pm
The childbearing year is a time of great change, both physically and emotionally. Join us for this hands-on workshop and see how pre-natal massage can nurture her during the transitions of pregnancy. You will:
- Learn the anatomy and physiology of pregnancy.
- Differentiate between the normal changes of pregnancy and the abnormal.
- Understand the indications, contra-indications and special consideration during all “four” trimesters of the childbearing year become confident with easing the discomforts and nurture her with massage.
- Learn client positioning, draping and good body mechanics.
- Learn stages of labour and massage therapy labour support.
- Be able to make helpful homecare recommendations.
- Have to opportunity to massage pregnant woman.
COVID PROTOCOLS IN PLACE AND LOW ENROLLMENT FOR EVERYONE'S SAFETY.