Location is TBD
Foundations of Intimacy, Connection and Touch
Authentic heart connections, inner trust and clear boundaries are the cornerstones to intimacy and clear engagements.
Time & Location
Location is TBD
About the Event
Authentic heart connections, inner trust and clear boundaries are the cornerstones to intimacy and clear engagements. This journey starts with us individually, and then expands out into all of our relationships.
Join us for this experiential workshop to:
- Allow yourself to be supported.
- Hold a heart space for others.
- Deepen your listening skills.
- Feel heard and seen.
- Learn clear boundaries.
- Refine your communication skills.
- Participate in touch exercises within a safe container.
This is a clothing on, non-sexual event. Singles and couples welcome.
- Sheryl Watson is a manual therapist who instructed in the massage program at Grant MacEwan University for 14 years and now teaches at the Vancouver School of Healing Arts. She is passionate about sharing women’s empowerment and sexuality workshops across Canada.
- Thomas Fox works as a carpenter’s apprentice and is doing a life coaching practicum on the side. He has been involved with The ManKind Project Men’s group and is driven to support masculine healing. As well, he is passionate about energy work and other forms of healing.
We’ve enjoyed co-creating “Foundations to Intimacy, Connection and Touch” and we look forward to welcoming you to this heart-centered workshop.
To register or for enquiries:
Call, text or e-mail:
Sheryl at 604-220-9265, firstname.lastname@example.org
Thomas at 587-586-5320 or email@example.com